Try this delicious starter right before your main course, or as a finger food delicacy that will most definitely knight you Master Chef of the party! Feel free to sprinkle as much Ariston lime infused olive oil, as it best suits your taste and enjoy!
- Cut the fyllo crust into 6 inch diameter circles and bake on oven for 15-minutes at 350 F
- Clean and remove skin from salmon, add to blender and mix with an egg white.
- Once blended strain through a sieve.
- Add some 20% cream.
- Add water and the butter to a pot and bring to a boil. Then mix flour until it thickens. Then mix in your eggs and remove from heat.
- After it cools, add the blended salmon mix,with 2 spoons make the quenelle shape and boil in water for a few minutes.
- Let cool and place into the nest garnish with cucumber and roe.